SKD Logo

SKD Logo

Monday 22 August 2011

Knock knock, is anyone there??

hello?


This page has been eerily quiet, not that I was ever the ideal blogger, but remember a previous post I wrote about procrastination? ..... yes, well, there you have it.

Well my friends, I shall try to make more of an effort this time around, and I shall try to talk a bit more about stuff in general rather than just the jewellery aspect of things. Ooooh I can see that you can barely sit still from that last comment. What can I say? I'm generous like that.

So sit back, relax and... well, come back later I guess until I think of something worthy to write ;) (damn you blogger for your lack of smileys!!)

Shall be back soon!! Oh and I do a new range of items to post on here too

Sam ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment